martes, 21 de octubre de 2014
Declaration of War
Im in hunt mode ,im the beast and I have my prey.
My mind is sick but I know how to lead my self
this is the end my dear unknown enemy , I know where you live I know where you went, I already had a lot of time to think of this and your time is over , I have a smile now , And I will have a smile then , you are my prey I have the time , I have the power , I have the knowledge , and I dont care , you wont forget , the time your mind and your body got broken By a wolf pack , you will know Fear then , I promise you this ,you wont know what the fuck happen to you , face me dont run , face me dont give up , this happens all the time in my mind , dont quit , I hope the rain falls Like in my dreams , I will be smiling with blood in my fist and my face , I hope you hit me at least one time , you will face the void that I have now , cause of you and cause of me , vengeance , justice karma all in my fists and knees !.Two weeks for victory two week for war .
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario