Can you see the stars in the night? Can you feel the cold from the dark?
Can you remember all the new emotions from your past? Can you remember the sadness?
Can you remember all the beatiful words you believe? Can you remember all the lies?
Don't you remember the stability and your garanties? Can you feel the uncertainty and the adrenaline?
Don't you feel alive ? or you are just breathing?
All the good things ,all the bad things, dont make you make you better person just someone clever ,in certain way , experience is a good thing but the process sucks , Im not sure of anything now .
I Know im going to die soon , I dont know how , but im searching not sure if I will find my end I mean in which way , but im not gona kill my self , not my style. By the way Im alive ,adventures speaks .
Silence screams.Can´t explain the torture or the silence muffled scream lower down fade into silence.


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario